Thursday, July 8, 2010

Life - Now What?


im not really the type to stress or get mad, i live a fun, heart-filled, and keep positive ppl around me, but rite now in this chapter of my life i feel like im at a stand still, not a complete standstill but a standstill none the less... which i hate

i had my life plan generally mapped out and it flowed, but after graduating i feel like my degree and 3yrs at college was a waste of time, it has nuttun to do wit wat i wana do as a career (Athletic Trainer/Sports Medicine) nor is it an accredited skool, which makes this journey called life even harder (pause)...smh.

i plan on takin extra classes dat wasnt provided at my undergraduate college so that i may be able to go on to grad skool and do 2yrs der... it may seem like i got it down pact but i really dont, its alot, theses skools want alot, and the requirements to get in are ridiculous and every skool is a lil bit diff. ...if i do happen to get in it will hopefully be by next summer, but das not even lookin too good if i take the classes this followin fall and spring...

but now im thinkin:


  • maybe i shud find suttun in the field of my degree that i like somewat and try dat

  • or shud i just continue wit my plan dat mite take forever? and wat if i end up disliking my job or dont do well cuz the classes and test is OD difficult?

  • or shud i get a job doin sutun else completely dat all u need is a Bachelors Degree to get a job in?

... im not the type to put too much of my personal stuff like dis up, but i needed somewhere to vent and i felt like this is the best spot for me rite now, twitter wud take to long and i hate wen ppl write sad depressing shit like dis on FaceBook... i really dont kno wat to do tho and i hope GOD leads me in the rite direction bcuz i really jus wana start my career asap and live my life as a successful young man in a career i enjoy (at least a lil bit)...

3 comments:

  1. Shit i def feel u on dat bro. I was thinkin da same thing yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep ya head up mo, everything happens for a reason. Knowing your drive, I know u will be successful (trey songz voice) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having fun with the degrees of the Scottish Rite, as they will lead me into an unconscious journey, where I will plan an inception for Satan.

    ReplyDelete