Thursday, July 15, 2010

Freshman Class...

So i decided to blog a post on aspiring artist or niggas who just do it cuz dey can, to help support dem and show support, or wat u can look foward to in the future, most of the ppl i think ima post are friends or ppl associated wit my friends, but if ya shit is hot to me ill put it up, this isnt my first one but dis is the first official one, idk wat to name it so i just called it Freshmans, if u got any ideas hit me up, and enjoy the videos

Yng D.O.T ft Microphone Jody! - Go Crazy Like ... Flocka


Chosen - The Set Up


Mistah Maj Ft.Boogz Boogetz-Wreckless Musik[Prod.by Kid Flash]

Mistah Maj Ft.Boogz Boogetz-Wreckless Musik[Prod.by Kid Flash from intunetv on Vimeo.



if u wud like me to put ya music up rapper, singer etc hit me up, Facebook (Maurice MoveMo Little), Twitter(@oohsoofreshmo), Youtube(datboymo) or Email(oohsoofreshmo@hotmail.com)

Heres an Extra "Chosen" Joint ft. J.Clancy.. its type older but its fire!

Chosen feat J. Clancy- Microphone [Unofficial Remix] - YBG


**hit me up if u cant get in contact wit anyone u heard

No comments:

Post a Comment