Wednesday, May 19, 2010

J.Cole ... the hype



"...SEems like I always had crushes on chicks I couldn't have...

And then I end up f***ing with someone I shouldn't have...

See, in my mind, it's like I'm perfect for her, I gotta show her...

But sadly, in reality, dog, I don't even know her..."-J.Cole

...everyone was goin crazy ova this J.Cole guy, he even came to a concert at my college wit jeezy, maino, and jared evans, but i neva heard of him, so i aint go and, for those of u who dont kno, J.Cole is a rapper signed to Jay-z'S the Roc Nation record label.. anyway i dont jump on the bandwagon so fast so i lissened to his music yesterday night on the tube and from the songs ive lissened to hes pretty good, i liked some of dem, i cant front..



and wass funny to me is dat wen drake came out i thought the same thing, and now look at him, hes kinda like the next drake in a way, drake better stop playing and go harder cuz some1s here to take ur spot, maybe dey shud collab but i think dat wit him being under jay z he;ll be fine, maybe not the rite person to be under (personal reasons) but wateva.

heres some that i liked and stood out to me:
dreams



Last Call


i really mean it


if he keeps up and gets better he shud be the next phenom... just dont fall off

1 comment:

  1. And man oh man, look at Cole now oOHSOoFRESHmO. Arguably the best rapper of this generation and part of the top 3 commercial rappers of this gen.

    ReplyDelete