Friday, May 28, 2010

50cent weight loss




gettin skinnier!!!


So apparently 50 loss mad wieght for his role in a new movie, "Things Fall Apart" supposibly he went from 200sutun pounds to 160, damn!! and to think i wieght about 160 now lol

but anyway look at these pics 50 looks unreal... wtf lol if dat nigga was to press me in the street lookin like dat id toss his little ass somewhere lol

In nine weeks no solid food and on the treadmill 3 hours a day. He went from 214 pounds to 160 in nine weeks for the role. And yes anyone can pull weight off them just like 50 Cent did, however it is dangerous and even 50 Cent admitted that he was hungry.

Assuming Hollywood is very careful like they usually are, there had to be a doctor close by to monitor the rapper and there definitely needed to be people around to motivate the entertainer. It would be tough to be on the treadmill hours at a time without having some emotional support, rapper or not.

So far, 50 Cent hasn't said what he drank for his liquid diet. We definitely will find out when the movie comes out as everyone is extremely interested.
(from an article)

50 cent: "It's myself, Mario Van Peebles, Ray Liotta, Lynn Whitfield, and it's a project that I wrote, produced and financed myself," he said of the film. "It's about a Heisman hopeful who could possibly be going to the league and everyone is assuming he's gonna make it, and then he's hit with an illness. I had a friend of mine who actually experienced cancer, and it's what motivated me to write this screenplay. You don't have to make everything personal, but that project was. That's why I committed to playing a role where I lost 54 pounds. I had to discipline myself enough until I achieved it but ... I got it."

No comments:

Post a Comment