Thursday, June 4, 2009

my new XBOX!!!! // E3



yeaaa so while ya boy was gone, during that time i visited my hometown NYC! im from the BX but i chilled at my aunts crib on the East side of harlem, did a lil shoppin, chilled, u kno how dat go...and my mans frm BK gave me his xbox for free! im still goin crazy bout dat, but he was guna charge me like 42$ for it which is nuttun for a nigga like me, but he cudnt find the controller, he wasnt givin me no games, and some gurl bought it for him, but it got errything else including a headset, a harddive alla dat

in skool he told me he dont play his xbox, and i was like well give it to me(PAUSE), and he was like u can have it(2xPAUSE), i was like aight im not playing ima go down to BK next week and pick it up, he musta thought i was playin cuz i sure did come and get dat FREE xbox... now how many of ur friends guna just hand u ova a fresh xbox?!? not urs!! lol

...so anyway while i was down der i picked me up a controller, a white one to match the white one to match my whitexbox lol, and a used halo3, works perfectly fine, all i need now is to get dat Live on and popping so i can whoop yall niggas asses out der in some Halo or ppl to system link wit, no1 in skool fuckin wit it in the summer i guess, but i need some more games, im not really a game head or a xbox person, im alla bout dat PlayStation, but my PS2 broke cuz dey sent me some unformatted disc that messed up my game a few years back and my pops didnt buy a PS3 like he usually do... but yo i need some more games idk which ones to get so if u got any suggestions hit me up, comment email, facebook, myspace, twitter wateva
**********************************************************************************

speak of xbox, did yall hear bout that E3 jumpoff?

well its an interactive part of the xbox, kinda like wii but witout any controller... u gotta see for ur self i got a video and an article for u

article:http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/e3/centerstage.htm

video: for some reason the embedded code aint workin so heres the URL and as soon as i can get this thing workin it'll be up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oACt9R9z37U

No comments:

Post a Comment