Thursday, September 15, 2011

soooo im out here in Buffalo now, so far this is ok i guess, im just working tryna pay for the rent, food and leisure. im not makin the most money but damn where do da shit go so fast? so im workin on transferrin my home depot job up here for play money << if dat makes sense lol... & even tho i live rite across the street from my old skool things aint AS poppin as i thought it was guna be, maybe its cuz its still early and i wana get my shit togetha, but wateva... and i from my last note (if u read it) i didnt get the car my mom was goin to get me cuz the dealer played me, so my dad found a much better one, so im happy, but yeaa errythings coo' im just chillen, not under no1s house and im doin me, of course my parents still help out in other ways but im on my own and im happier... but yea i been kinda busy wit work and chillen and NOT being able to sign into my own blogspot!! s/o to my nigga willie for fixin the problem tho, so i shud be back on here Bloggin again entertainin yall asses lol
(damn i feel like doug funny or suttun writin down my daily activities and wat not lol)
but yea til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment