Thursday, May 19, 2011

my bad..

wass good yall! for those of u who actually follow my page im srry i kno i been slackin on my bloggin ish, but for awhile blogger was down, and on top of dat i been super busy wit des two jobs, workin overnights and den comin back dat afternoon to work is wearin me out, i dont got time to do nuttun but sleep... but imma slow down soon, bein tired alla time isnt worth it, i rather Blog all day lol... Shout out to Yolanda my 24th follower, imma have to hit ya page and follow u back! and Shout out the ppl who still commentin on my "Pac's Alive" Post (http://mauricelittle.blogspot.com/2010/05/tupac-alive.html?showComment=1305841411665#c6469062447889273270)i appreciate the love, i thought my Michael Jackson one wud do better (http://mauricelittle.blogspot.com/2011/04/conspiracy-mj-alive-u-make-ya-own.html)i felt like it was more convincin, anyway good looks, and ill be back soon! ... thinkin bout switchin up the layout again

-Mo!

p.s. wat if i just start writin in code wud u still read my Blog? lol


>>>LIKE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment