Wednesday, April 20, 2011

...

Yep so i take my laptop (which isnt technically mine) up to buffalo wit my bday weekend, thinkin id use it and come to find out i take it out the bag while im unpackin and the screen was cracked -_- and on top of dat the charger isnt goin in fone no more so u cud only imagine how i felt... i swear some1 stepped on my bag while i was up der, but i calmed down cuz ders nuttun i can do about it now but take steps on fixin it ...sooo i call Geek Squad, dey talkin bout 400-500$ i sed "ohhh noo, cant do dat" hung up. im not tryna pay more den 200!

so den i hit up my good old friend google, and dis was the spot dat i found LOL!!
i mean after lookin at this place wud u still go?! this shit look suspect as hell lol mad spooky, the nerve of dem to put this pic on the website, it doesnt look alluring at all lol dey cuda put ppl in the front smiling, and maybe the door closed... anyway they prices seemed low so my cheap ass still went and oh yea sed its guna be about 150 to fix so im hype, i mite go back and bring my computer laptop der, n das my story...

oohh yea but dey seemed legit wen i walked in der, i seen an award on the wall, so if u ever in the hudson valley and need a computer fixed holla at dem

No comments:

Post a Comment