Thursday, March 10, 2011

Droid Entry

Today I was just at work thinking (as I put in some extra hours) like money is really errything, well not errything, bt at least 70% of it, witout it in this world ur assed out, u need paper to live a decent life, bt no matter how much u get (esp low to middle-class ppl) its neva enuff... rite now I'm tryna balance my life out wit my music thing (FreshMen Class << check us out!!), saving for my personal trainer test, relationship, friendships, jobs/career and figuring out wat I wana do next life bt to be successful u gotta put full focus on that one thing to get to where u wana be, n idk which one to do dat wit... music, a health related job, or suttun else? ... and den da job I do hold down isn't payin enuff or at least givin ne hours, I'm dead livin paycheck by paycheck, erry 2 weeks -_- ...and I wana start goin bak to church, the earth is goin to shambles, n I haven't been to a church in years, das horrible.. I wud like to go bak to skool too bt I don't see dat happenin...bt yea I'm still payin off my whip, Ima have to start payin insurance, bad enuff u gotta pay gas, I gotta 850$bill to pay off and now I hear a new noise in my car urghh
ders not enuff time in the day I swear

But it all comes bak down to money, all of dat ='s money no matter how u look at it n its suttun I need more of to get to where I gotta be (where ever dat is)... PAPER CHASE.

I hope I wasn't babbling lol

Life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. PREACH YO!!!! dats funny cuz i was thinkin da same thing too. I been goin to da mosque and now i been goin to church wit my moms more for extra faith lol. We should do a song about this topic

    ReplyDelete