Thursday, January 13, 2011

Looking bak on 2010...



In 2010...

...i started it off drunk as hell in a club wit some good friends, almost faught some1 lol ...went to SummerJam '10 (mad live) ...Went to NC wit my buffState Track team and had a good time reunitin wit old teammates & ppl ive met along the way ...Had a bad track season ...thought i was guna be a father YIKES! ...finally went to a Golden XPlosion Party ...Played mini. golf for the first time ...Went to Webster Hall for the first time, saw some naked girls and met the girl im currently dating ...Copped a job at POLO ...Copped my first Whippington ...Started Growing my Dreadlocks ...Drove up to Buffalo to reunite wit my friends and party it up for Halloween, i was Blank Man ...Reunited wit some of my Pace friends ...Went to the Wendy Williams show wit the same good friends ...went the the Dipset Reunion Concert wit my girl, very very LIVE!! ...Started working on my first mixtape wit my boy ky(throughkyseyes.blogspot.com) ...Made a year wit my Blog ...Met some wonderful down to earth ppl ...Graduated from college! ...Ended it Drunk as hell

...and i did some other stuff i decided not to write on here lol

New Years/Life Resolution - is to be more finacially aware of my money, saving wise, keep in shape cuz im done wit track, and make moves to get out my house and be on my own

wats urs?

2010 was live...

2 comments:

  1. Dope. Much love kid. I feel like i was there the whole way. OH WAIT!! That's cuz i was lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol word u was der for the majority of it

    ReplyDelete