Tuesday, November 2, 2010

LIFE - HALLOWEEN 2010!!



My past weekend was good. it was Halloween weekend so i decided to go up to my old college, Buffalo State College, to chill, hangout and party wit my niggas.. i got up der early like weds night to chill wit niggas early, it was just good to see all my friends cuz it bought back memories, it was a good feeln and plus at home i just be bored and dont do shit but work, sleep and look for a better job, life after college is wack, so dis was a good break for me... on the way up here my GPS stopped working but its coo' thank God, i JUST got internet on my fone so i looked up directions... but yeaaa the party was popping, maybe it was more poppin den i thought cuz i was kinda twisted idk, but i had fun!...

sooo for halloween i decided to be Blank Man!! some ppl didnt kno who i was but the older heads at the party knew how i was, i bought the jumpsuit online, bought the gloves, wore my belt, bought a sock for my mask and cut my sheets lol - i aint take no pics but i was tagged in dis one on FB
=
(Did i do a good job?)
i was guna do spider man but everyone wud expect dat, and das not how i like to be, ima unique individual and i tend to keep it dat way
After the party tho we cudnt find some1 so we was lookin round the block, walkin in bushes high grass, had mad shit on my costume, askin police, no1 knew where the fuck he was, we just knew he was drunk last time any1 seen him, but lata we found out he was in the hospital, nuttun serious but he was good and strolled in earlier the next day...

of course other shit happend, but i cant put everything online, but overall i had a good weekend, i kno i didnt chill wit everyone, and im srry, i just wish i cuda got to see everyone togetha in a group settin, instead of trying individually, but thank you for makin me feel welcomed and special!! i cant wait to come up again ... and if u dont know who Blank Man is google him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment