Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Heres the real story on the Eminem-Bruno incident at the MTv awards show...

Despite it being a month and a half since the now infamous Eminem-Brüno encounter at the MTV Movie Awards, it seems like Brüno hasn’t quite gotten over the incident. When he spoke to MTV News about it recently, he still had some unkind words for the rapper.

“Well, Eminem behaved like a total bi—,” Brüno told MTV News at a MySpace-sponsored screening of his movie “Brüno.” “I mean, he pretended like he’d never 69′d a guy before.”

For those of you still unfamiliar with the encounter, at the Movie Awards, Brüno, dressed as an angel wearing only wings and a jock strap, fell from the ceiling and landed on Eminem in a very compromising position, his legs wrapped around Eminem’s face along with his bare buttocks. “The reality was, when I was down there with my [butt] in his face and my head between his thighs, I felt something poking into my cheek, and I felt why he was actually called Slim Shady,” Brüno told us on Tuesday. “I felt that Slim was getting a little fat.”

Days after the incident, Eminem addressed it in an interview, saying that he had been asked to do it and that after it was all over, “I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on-air.”

“Sacha [Baron Cohen, a.k.a. Brüno] called me when we were in Europe, and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work, so I agreed to get involved with the gag,” Em said. “I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going ‘nuts,’ so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment